27 April, 2010

Vote for me "Jongeun Kim"- Seamless in Seattle


2010 is incredible and amazing year for me. In January, I started with Seattle Fashion Week Student competition and I am going to have a showcase up to 5-6 garment on runway during Seattle Fashion Week in May :)

In April, my designs are shown online for Seattle Magazine's Seamless in Seattle competition. You can vote- "Which designer is your favorite?"
Please vote for "Jongeun Kim" :) Check this link and see my designs under "Jongeun Kim" photo gallery.
Click this to vote for me!! 

I can definitely see there are many great things happening in Seattle fashion industry year after year like many big and small fashion shows, fashion design competitions and fashion network events. Do you have any events or shows to share with me??

No comments: